Irina Adler- Here For You This Week and Fully Independent!

INTOXICATING IRINA

picture.php?albumid=11853&pictureid=81032

picture.php?albumid=11789&pictureid=80523

Hello!

My name is Irina Adler, have we been introduced? If so, I sure would love to reconnect! I've been away focusing on other passions, but I've missed you! I missed the warmth of your breath on my neck...I missed the grip of your hands on my hips...I missed the longing in your eyes...

You should stop by and visit me at my new place...it's private, intimate, just what we need to get to know each other again! Located in the centre of the city, it's a short walk from major transit stops and street parking is available outside!

Text me sometime. My number is 613 800 8840. Or you can send me a PM! If you'd like me to call, leave me a message.

Check out my recommendations HERE!

picture.php?albumid=11853&pictureid=81031

picture.php?albumid=11789&pictureid=80525

AVAILABLE: MONDAY-WEDNESDAY 8am-1pm *By Appointment Only*

**************CURRENT AVAILABILITY**************

MONDAY, Sept.19th 8:00AM-10AM!

&

TUESDAY, Sept.20th 8:00AM-1PM

Description:

I am a 24 year old experienced MA with both beauty and brains.

I stand 5'7 barefoot, but I live in heels. I have very long, natural brown hair and captivating brown eyes.

My measurements are 32B-23-33.

I am friendly and talkative and can make anyone feel comfortable within a matter of minutes!

Our Time Together:

I am, and always have been, an MA.

Our time together will be exciting and intimate, but within MA guidelines, no SP Services.

If you would like specifics, do not hesitate to contact me by PM.

I am not a clock-watcher & I enjoy sessions that flow freely & let our chemistry develop naturally.

What I can guarantee is that I will do my best to make sure we both leave the session incredibly happy!

Rates:

If you would like to inquire about rates, please contact me!

Contact Me:

I can be reached by PM here on LYLA or by text/phone at 613 800 8840. Please accept my apologies in advance if I cannot reply to your call promptly! I am best reached in the afternoon.

Same-day appointments will only be available to those who have passed screening requirements. For all other appointments, I request a minimum of 12 hours notice.

picture.php?albumid=11853&pictureid=81030

picture.php?albumid=11789&pictureid=80524

**************CONTACT INFORMATION**************

I can be reached by PM or by TEXT at 613 800 8840

picture.php?albumid=11789&pictureid=80527

I hope we get to meet soon!

XOXO

Irina

• Like 1