Delilah did she retire?

Delilah suddenly disappeared since September 2014,why?

I think in the vernacular of this business it's called 'retirement'.

The reasons are for her to know... and to share.

Thank you for your reply. Really, Delilah gave me too many sweet memories. In 2014, I once order her twice. The first time, I was late about 25 minutes owing to traffic that evening; to make the matters worse, I was impotent because of fatigue and nervousness. Delilah help me come out. One month later, in one downtown hotel, Toronto( I live in Western Canada), I booked Delilah for two hours in the end of August,2014. Big bucks spent are worth it. Delilah satisfied my desires. In addition, she told me that the longest booking is six hours, but among former comments, someone mentioned to book her for one night. How to explain the gap? Did Delilah lie to me? or did that man exaggerate his booking time with Delilah.

After Delilah's disappearance, I once hunted for her, but in vain. In the process, I had been duped once. This year, I once visited Hannah at Toronto Girlfriends because the photo of Hannah at the agency website is very like Delilah, I was under the delusion that Delilah transferred to the agency. As a result, I found on the spot that Hannah is not Delilah.

From your description, I felt at least Delilah is your acquaintance. Do you know why she quitted the job suddenly in 2014? and how about she is doing? Thanks.