Ultra Tiny and Downright Adorable: Natalie Wood

picture.php?albumid=11933&pictureid=81617

Hello!

It's been a super long time since I posted here and today I thought, aw what the hell!

My name is Natalie and I am a fun loving, confident young woman who enjoys making genuine connections with lovely people. I have had countless enjoyable experiences over the past year and I can't wait to see what's in store in the future.

Outside of being Natalie I have a busy life full of family, music and merriment. However, I do enjoy the time I transform into a vivacious vixen. Though a relatively small window in my day, the one or two gentlemen who get to spend time with me are met with a fiery young lady who sets her sights on what make them tick. I love knowing what makes you you. Do you prefer a woman who takes charge? What do you do for fun? Do you prefer early Fleetwood Mac or their later albums?

picture.php?albumid=11933&pictureid=81616

I am working on a website but in the meantime feel free to check out my Twitter account which is jam packed full of vain selfies and self deprecating anecdotes.

Natalie's Twitter

Now for the nitty gritty details:

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 105lbs

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Bust: 32B

Ass: Amazing

Shoes: Size 5

My rates are as follows:

1 hour - 300

90 minutes - 400

2 hours - 500

3 hours - 750

If you've made it this far and would like to meet I would ask that you email me at [email protected]

Please provide your Lyla handle, phone number, age, references and a little bit about yourself. The more I know about you, the greater your chance will be of us laughing/yelling about Trump over a glass of red wine.

Looking forward to spending time with you!

oh, ps. I offer duos with Ella Black at a special rate!!!

- Natalie Wood xoxo

picture.php?albumid=11933&pictureid=81619

• Like 7