Annabelle Lee- Out of body experience.

Guest b***a*

Saw this lady last night and still coming to terms on how amazing it was. So extremely hard to put into words how it went, but lets give it a try.

Pictures do absolutely nothing for this girl, she is soo much more beautiful in person. Really looks after herself and probably goes thru a bottle of moisturizer every other day, she is so soft. I will skip the regular clean up chit chat stuff, however will mention how quickly you can connect with her. There was no awkward moments.

Massage! As I lay there watching her undress, I witness this total work of art. Tattoos so well done and positioned. Just an beautiful physique. She straddles my butt and begins to slowly rub her hands all over my back. After about 10 mins or so she slides down and starts the body slide, this is where it gets really interesting its slow sensual ������ passionate. It was a genuine feeling of caring per se. When she wrapped her hands around me the warmth of her body and the way she did it was euphoric. As for the ending it was reverse �������, gives her a great angle to get in there. Does this all in a way where it does not feel like she is using her hands. Now remember when I said she was soft. ohhhh did it feel great. So to sum up last night. Never did I feel anything was mechanical. This girl is magnificent. I would recommend everyone experience this at least once. The entire session was one for the books. Can't wait till I do this again, maybe next time with one of her friends.