Malika Fantasy-Special rates till Saturday only! Duo with Lorence Vennes

In the spirit of thanksgiving I will be offering some special rates till Saturday October 15th. Apply to incall only.

I'm Malika Fantasy, a French woman in her 20's, heavily tattooed and a never ending smile. I have a curvy body with a derriere that to make the angels weep

Xfgh2

I'm educated and a world-wild traveler. Are you looking to be enchanted and entranced by a charming and witty young woman? Let's not wait any further...

I'm a unique blend of with, French charm and passion. You could say that I am versatile, from a quick coffee break, to a leisure afternoon or even an escapade to a foreign city to the both of us...I am chameleon. I get along best with those who are looking for an uncomplicated encounter, wish to create an open and honest communication and love to please as much as being please.

You...you are bit eccentric in your tastes. The yellow suit in a sea of grey while taking the subway , but you yearn for something different. You want an intimacy that will leave you fulfilled and crave for me. A young woman who has an overwhelmed love for life, lust and passion may help you...

I host from an upscale scale in the downtown core in the financial district, close to Queen and University. Paying parking nearby and conviently located close to the TTC.

All the amenities you may need are offer.

Feeling a bit frisky? Lets ask one of my numerous girlfriends to join us for a duo! Lorence Vennes from Montreal is with me till Thursday and we are offering special rates, contact me privately!

Schedule for this week:

Tuesday October 1th 11am-10pm

Wednesday October 12th 11am-10pm

Thursday October 13th 8am-10pm

Friday October 14th 8am-6pm

Saturday October 15th 9am-10pm

Donations:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours (special 300)

450/2 hrs (400)

650/3 hours (600)

For outcall and longer engagements plus view my website.

[email protected]

647-696-5066 (text only)

Till we meet...

CubSjYmXYAAt9H9.jpg