Oct 18-23 Submit to Regent, Winnipeg's playful domme & fetish companion

Hello Toronto. It's been far too long, but very soon, I will be in you.

Don't miss this chance to book a session with me or a hot duo with Taylor J Mace, Jane Way, and Lady Faith. (Or hey, treat yourself and find yourself kneeling in a circle of dominants.)

IMG_3190.jpg2016-08-11-00.22.57.jpg2016-07-31-20.16.36.jpg

I have a large collection of toys, and over a decade of experience honing my skills. I'll create the perfect scene for you, and you can be confident that you're safe in my hands.

I have a long list of kinks I enjoy. In particular, I love medical play, electrical play, inflicting pain of all kinds, and really getting into your head. For those who enjoy exploring their feminine side or just love the way women's underwear feels, I've recently added a nice variety of silky and lacy lingerie to my collection in a range of sizes.

Contact me at [email protected] for my website, where you will fine more details and to book. Check out my Twitter feed for more photos and session ideas: @VisitTheRegent

Prebooking is highly recommended. I have a limited number of appointments available, and I have to be selective when packing my bag - it would be a shame if I didn't have the right tools on hand.

IMG_3199.jpgdrisin.jpg