Princess Velvet and Miss Roxie Luxxe

Every so often, the planets align, clouds part and birds start singing. That was my experience in a recent session I booked with Princess Velvet and Miss Roxie Luxxe (Dominant Exotic Fetish Kitten), both advertising on Backpage. If these two names ring a bell to you then you know I was after something a bit more exotic and unusual than the conventional fare. I set up the encounter through Miss Roxie (who, in fact, suggested the involvement of Velvet) and ended up experiencing one of the most ������, sensual, passionate sessions of my life. Through a number of emails with Miss Roxie, the session was lovingly and skillfully orchestrated to appeal to my favourite fetish activities. She paid attention to all my requests in surprising detail. The venue was carefully set up to enhance the sensuality of the whole scene. Both of these gorgeous ladies are very experienced in sensual domination and there was never any doubt about who commanded the session as they administered their various, delicious ������ torments. For me, it was an overwhelming experience of letting go, submitting and succumbing to two hours of relentless eroticism and passion. It's almost getting a little too distracting writing down these words as I remember some of the highlights! Of course, there was never any rush to finish and I was offered fruit and refreshments afterward. Not only was I treated to their dominant expertise but also to their lovely personalities. They are truly beautiful on the inside and out. Thanks to both of them for an exceptional time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.