Toys toys toys

I will be volunteering with Toy Mountain this year and I wanted to spread the word that if you see a Mountain please donate a toy, I will personally see to it that a child get's it for Xmas.

There are a few great charities in this City that really do a great job especially around the holidays that also need help or donations like the Christmas Hamper, Salvation Army Emergency Food Cupboards,The Snowsuit Fund,The Well/La Source,St. Joe's Women's Centre, Odawa Native Friendship CentreCanadian Blood Services,...

THANK YOU so much for anything, anyone can do to help out. XOXO ;-)

Edited by JuliasUndies

Well there doesn t seem to be a delete button for my post so keep on truckin Pistol Pete

And I checked out the link, that rocks that there are so many that care and are active donate-rs. I'm so thrilled

I thought for sure this was going to be about sex toys.

Thanks for the link' date=' PistolPete. I just joined the group.[/quote']

Yes,my thoughts were the same too Megan,thinking of lovely sex toys. ;)

Additional Comments:

Well there doesn t seem to be a delete button for my post so keep on truckin Pistol Pete

And I checked out the link, that rocks that there are so many that care and are active donate-rs. I'm so thrilled

No need to think about deleting your post Julia,it is a kind reminder for all so thanks for posting :)

No need to think about deleting your post Julia,it is a kind reminder for all so thanks for posting :)

You got it! Keep the Holidays Alive, and watch where you point that Pistol :)

My Dear Megan:

Did you say SEX toys ? Could ask Sexy Santa to bring you a special model 18 k gold Lelo http://www.loversource.com/lelo-inez-gold.html

yhst-39593718516989_2131_1139031373

At a suggested retail price of $10,500, LELO's new Inez vibrator isn't for everyone - but it isn't intended to be. Inez is intended as the ultimate intimate gift, aimed at the highest of high-end adult novelty buyers. INEZ is the an elegant and luxurious pleasure object with an energetic buzz, crafted in 18K gold-plate. The metal, enticing and evocative against the naked skin, offers exciting prospects for users inclined to the sensual utilisation of hot or cold. Five pre-programmed stimulation modes and a virtually silent vibrator engine provide the basis for a multitude of enjoyable experiences. Her petite frame ensures discreet yet reassuring company, eager to sate daily desires. INEZ is rechargeable and a 2-hour charge provides up to 4 hours of bliss. Oh... and by the way... the LELO INEZ Gold is the most expensive vibrator in the world. It comes presented in an elegant wooden gift box, accessorised with charger, manual, satin pouch for stylish storage and a 1-year LELO warranty.

Special Features:

BODY-SAFE MATERIALS

18 K GOLD PLATED

RECHARGEABLE LI-ION BATTERY

2 HOURS CHARGE = 4 HOURS OF BLISS

DECEPTIVELY POWERFUL

ENGINEERED FOR STRONG SENSATIONS

CHARGER INDICATOR

CONVEYS AVAILABLE PLEASURE

INTUITIVE INTERFACE DIAL

TOTAL CONTROL IN LUSTFUL SITUATIONS

QUIET