TOC new location

I have never tried TOC, should I? Where abouts on gardiners is the new location?

Additional Comments:

So you give the doorman 50 for hh and then pay the sp? What do they usually want there?

I have been to the downtown location but never enjoyed having to sneak in and hope nobody sees me.. I really did enjoy my time there...

Their site says 626 cat woods dr.

Yup 50 tonthe madame and then I would imagine rates vary depending on the attendant

Ill have to check out the new loc and see how discreet it is. That's probably the reason I never visited the last one! Are the rates for the girls like they are on backpage or are they reduced a bit because of the door fee and safe nature of the place?

Let me know how it goes please. I think you usually pay a little more at those type of places... but with that comes safety and discretion

Haven't checked out the new place yet, though my thought is it should be fairly discrete up there.

I've been to ToC a few times downtown, the ladies are super friendly and it's all very professional. Big downside is the cost - much much more than the average independent or big city in call.

You pay for safety and convenience in a city like this though, I suppose. I can't see ever being a regular, but it's nice to know they exist and are there if you decide you need them.

I just wish they had any sort of schedule on their website, or kept the list of ladies more up to date.

• Like 3

I drove by the new place. There are lots of other small businesses up there but it maybe busy/quiet at different times of day.

I never been to TOC as I don't like the downtown location. What are the other fees like? They share the room fee and no mention of the girls fee...

• Like 1

It's too bad no one posting here has actually been to the new place. I haven't either, but I've been to the downtown location so I'll try to fill in some blanks where I can.

The �� location works like this: you walk in, pay a room fee like most other massage parlours. So far as I know it's still $50 for a half and $100 for a full hour. If it's your first time you can get upgraded to the deluxe suite for free.

That gets you in the door to see an attendant but then once you're a bit more settled the attendant will discuss massage options with you for different rates. This may include things like topless, or nude reverse, etc. They'll tell you what sort of gratuity they expect in exchange for that particular service.

Personally I don't find the �� location that bad since its an upstairs facility and the door is fairly discretely marked. But then I have only been there after most of the downtown traffic has died off.

I hope that's helpful and that someone else can fill us all in about the new place.

• Like 1

I have been to the original location but not the new one. For those wondering about service fees, from my experience you'll end up paying at least double at toc compared to a BP visit. Prior to paying for a room, you'll get to see a selection of who's working at that time, then choose who you'd like to see and for how long.

• Like 2

I stopped by the check out the new location but I got there after 5pm and they were closed. At the time I didn't know they closed that early. I assume they are going with the "business" clientele because it is hard to get there before 5 and still have time for an appointment.

Just my 2 cents. Some of the pictures on the website look really good! But you are paying extra for privacy and discretion.

• Like 1