Evelina Lowell

Last week i was lucky to share a a date with Evelina on snowy morning.

When you meet her, you are quick to find out that Evelina is a smart, fun to be with, intelligence woman who is also very GND pretty. And later in our date, during our fun time, I found out that she is also extremely sexy and hot.

As with most of my dates, we began to get reacquainted, and as this with a morning date, we enjoy a late and muffin while we talked and flirted. Soon our date led to some very hot sexy fun time, and after a while some cuddling and conversation. We repeated this many times throughout the morning.

Overall I had a great time visiting with Evelina. My Monday morning date with Evelina was a great way to start the week, and I can't wait for her next visit to Ottawa.

I saw Evelina during her last visit to Ottawa and she's absolutely adorable. She prefers communicating through email, but we were able to set up a time fairly easily.

I had been drooling over the photos in her portfolio all week anticipating meeting her, and when I did, she did not disappoint. She is very cute. She has a small slender build with proportionally large breasts. She is very easy to talk to and has a lot of interests. On her website she says that she has somewhat of an awkward sense of humour, and she's absolutely right. Her humour is very cute. I found her really hot and connected very passionately with her.

Thoughts of her and our time together lingered through my dreams, and I have to say that I woke the next morning and pleasured myself twice while thinking of her before even getting out of bed. It was a really great experience and I hope she starts coming to Ottawa more often.

744926_5a3814fe0a8e421088bb00b6a925d693~mv2_d_1333_2000_s_2.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.