Jordyn JoJo

I'd say I was a bit of an out of hand hobbiest for quite some time. I've preferred to see mainly the touring ladies from Canada which has been great. Locally however, Winnipeg had been not so fun lately. A couple of my favourites have retired and it seemed I had as well. I was told about Jordyn JoJo and decided to book with her which is pretty easy as long as she's working that day. Don't worry too much if she does not respond right away. Once she's posted and you contact her, you'll be very happy you did.

Well, Jordyn JoJo, not to be mistaken by anyone with a similar name; I'm talking the naughty librarian is awesome. She's safe play and man is she ever fun. Winnipeg has been missing a lady like this and now here she is. I should have seen her sooner. She is my favourite right now for sure. See her while you can.

I will not be back on this sight to follow up this recommendation but she deserves one. You won't regret it.

This lady will make you feel like a million bucks. I've honestly never met a provider that is so personable. You will feel at ease as you release. Please see her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.