Who likes it rough?

Cool thread.

Anyways, I've had a gf that was wayyyy into all of that. Pretty much everything you described and more. But even then all of it was discussed way before hand and it was something that had to be built up to over time as its something that involves far more trust than your typical sex acts.

As for with a sp, granted I have little experience, but I would definetely find someone you can talk to about it first. Especially if you find someone who tends to be submissive, because the sub is one the one in control of the situation. They decide whats cool and whats not.

Honestly, most people do not completely understand the role of "Submissive" and indeed is the one in control. Being a Sub is truly a gift to a Domina or Dom and trust must be built up to explore and push boundaries. And if you're intelligent, you practice RACK.

I know very strong willed people who, in the dungeon, are submissive. It is a sexual mindset and not all like it "rough". My Subs are treated with respect, reward after punishment, teased to distraction and some like it to be a combo of both. And yes some like it plain rough.

There are many levels of submission as there are dominance. Being assertive in sexual encounters, both vanilla and kinky can be enjoyable. I have a gent who is a tall burly man (you would never guess he's Sub), and over the last year we have built up a trust that has allowed us to ramp up his boundaries and exploration of all things BDSM.

Hair pulling would not be considered a submissive thing in the BDSM world, its more a heat of the moment thing in my opinion. Unless of course you are pulling someone around by the hair (I've seen this; man thats gotta hurt).

My point is, is that there is room for this type of encounter, but trust and communication are the keys.

OOOOOHHHH ya

Seductive Submission

As long as there an understanding to limits .

I love to be Seductive Submission

I want to ask this carefully, so here goes....

I used to have a regular SP who happened to like rough play: dirty talk (very dirty), hair pulling, aggressive slapping of behind and breasts, forced gagging during BJ, etc.

She left the biz some years ago and after I started seeing another SP regularly. We have a great ongoing thing and she's been great to me... BUT she won't abide even a hint of the nasty.

For a long time I had a couple of girls at Pigale who were into this, so getting some nasty dances once in a while kept me sort of content. DON'T PM me for names, they're gone now.

So it has been a while and I need a nasty fix. Any suggestions?

I want to be clear, I am not into BDSM and I have never, ever hurt a woman. This is strictly consensual rough play. It is most fun when the woman gets turned on (and when you get the right balance in how you're doing it, it's awesome).

A friend says that the girls with lots of tats tend to be into this more. Is this urban legend or what? If that is the case I should have Taylor Monroe on speed-dial :shock:

Any suggesitons on who I should call?

Hello!!

I actually love all the activities you are looking for and they excite me very very much. And guess what, I have absolutely no tattoos! Plus I am extremely sensual. Soft Sensuality and Firey Passionate Kink can go very well together. That is why I say I am sweet and spicy! I think it can all make it just a little more fun and playful! And souldn't our encounters be about fun and play??

The most important thing is RESPECT. As long as we treat each other like equals and that there is some form of sensuality. It can't be mechanical.. It has to start with kissing and let the passion build up and the playtime begin. Anyhow, I cannot speak for others, but that is how I enjoy it! ;)

Maria

XXXX

• Like 5

I totally get where luvdancers is coming from. It can be a huge adreneline rush when both people are into it. Unfortunately, I am on the other side of things....I love giving it rough. I especially adore bondage/hair pulling/spanking/dirty talk while I make you absolutley crazy hot !

Lovdancers!

Some the things you mention are often sexual fantasies of mine, but i only have these fantasies ( dirty talk (very dirty) forced gagging during BJ, etc.)

when i am already very turn on and very wet and i trust you as a giving lover.

After lots of gentle caresing and forplay and if you as a lover do as i wish for most what the time what turns me at first.

Then i am ready for rough or anything you do will to my body will be a

huge turn on, however there is a

necessary progression

and without which i would not be seduced for what is yet to come.

I honestly love been a submissive with a sophisticated lover who aim to please, that is so freaking sex!

I think slowly increasing desire it is a turn on.

But i would not want to began by been treated with roughness, that would be a turn off.