i no chloe or adorable chloe has a broken leg or so it says on another site, but i was just wondering if anyone has had any contact with her. i have sent emails and called but haven't heard a reply back , is she still in the business etc. i read here that heidi and her are good friends so if someone can let me know

It does say on EC that she is temporarily out of the business because of her broken leg. That might be a clue as to why you are not getting replies.

Saw Chloe several times last summer when she was fairly fresh and relatively healthy. She was terrific at what she did a real pleasure to be with. Then someone built her a website with those great pics and she blew up with business. Then problems developed with her 'manager' who didn't mind wearing her out completely. She went downhill rapidly. I don't know if she broke her leg or not but the girl definitely has some real problems. I wish her a speedy recovery from everything that ails her.