Rebecca Winters

Sorry about this late review. A mix of computer problems with my "philandering" computer, holidays and plain laziness are my lame excuses.

I met Rebecca Winter at the end of November 2016 when she last visited Ottawa. I had been following her on twitter (@iambeccawinter). I found her tweets to be very interesting so when she announced that she was coming to Ottawa, I quickly inquired about a possible meeting. I used the contact sheet on her website (http://www.beccawinter.com/) and she quickly responded. Making arrangements for our meeting went quickly and required little back and forth. I should note here, that Rebecca works on the premise that people are trustworthy. Please do not abuse that trust my being a no-show or a last minute canceler.

When we finally met it was a grey and rainy day. Rebecca's in-call location required her to meet me at the door to the building. Needless to say she had no problems getting me to follow her. She was oozing sexuality. I was blessed in the fact that we were the only two in the elevator as she passionately kissed me while we rode up to her room. We got to her room, things went even further on the passionate front as she consumed me with sexuality. During the lulls, we had great conversations which added to the experience.

My visit with Ms. Winter was the perfect antidote to a cold and wet November day. I felt greatly relaxed and my mind was in a very very good place afterwards. I will say that Rebecca spent quite a bit of time taking care of my feet and hands. I don't think my feet have been ever handle that way in my lifetime - it was heaven.

Definitely recommend if you get the chance to experience a meeting with Rebecca.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.