Sign in to follow this  

LanaWoodford

I have had the pleasure of spending a few afternoon in the company of Lana over the past year or so, and each date has been better than the previous one.

As you might know from my other recommendations, I enjoy a long 3-4 hour date, in which my partner and I engage in number of activities - sharing a glass of wine, flirting, making out, wild fun times, cuddling and conversation. These activities are repeated throughout the date until our time runs out, and I can say that each of my dates with Lana have covered the entire list of my favourite activities a number of times.

Lana is a very beautiful, curvy, and sexy woman. She is smart, intelligent, has a great sense of humour, and is able to carry on an intelligent conversation, which is something I value in all of my partners. I enjoy following her on twitter (@LanaWoodford) too, as i enjoy her great sense of humour and sharp whit.

We have developed a great chemistry during our dates, which accounts for the exciting times that we have shared - she is a very responsive and passionate partner, and I usually leave her place with a s**t-eating grin on my face, weak legs, and wondering how the time went so fast. I look forward to many great dates with Lana in the future.

Lana has also recently joined the Lyla community - welcome Lana, and enjoy your time here.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this