Malika Fantasy visiting January 19-22!Come and spend some time with a tattooed beauty

Happy New Year Ottawa!

Its been way too long since I've come and visit you, Ottawa...I will be there January 19-22nd(am)I am available to host in a cozy and upscale downtown location or I can come to visit you at your hotel.

C1QfLONXUAY7c0S.jpg

Could you imagine yourself, staring down at my amazing curves, thick legs and smaller waist, or maybe wrap around you in the most passionate way?

Maybe it will be our first time meeting and we will discover what make us tick and bring us to the edge...or maybe it's been a while since you've seen me and need to be reminded why we shared so many moments together in the past. Why not get reacquainted?

My name is Malika Fantasy, I am a French woman in her mid-twenties, colourful curves that never end, a derriere that is begging to be touch and caress. I have a personality that could be describe as carefree, easy-going and passionate. With a never ending smile, impish sparkling brown eyes, I will put you at ease in no time. From a quick lunch time together to a refine dinner time, I am a chameleon and can adapt to all situations

One person isn't enough? Let's invite one of my gorgeous girlfriends to join us for a duo or more! Please email me directly.

Thursday January 19 4pm-11pm

Friday January 20 8am-7pm

Saturday January 21st 8am-11pm

Sunday January 22nd 8am-11am

Donations:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours

For outcall and longer encounters please contact me directly

C0m-Q6LXcAAx_xh.jpg

When email me please included the following for a prompt reply:

Your name and a little bit about yourself

Your cellphone number

Incall or outcall

Your prefer day, time and lenght for our encounter

Your Twitter/board handle

If applicable, a reference from a provider that you've seen in the past.

[email protected]

647-696-5066 (text)

(website is currently down till a relaunch)

picture.php?albumid=9440&pictureid=62942