Jessica Curves ~ Busty Big Booty Sexy Redhead

Super Busty Pin-up Model

picture.php?albumid=11734&pictureid=80176

picture.php?albumid=11611&pictureid=79278

Ever wonder what its like to have an amazing sensual massage by a very sexy busty redhead with amazing curves? Come try a one of a kind Experience!

Pamper & treat yourself with one of Ottawa's most Highly demanded masseuse. I have a tight curvaceous body with a big clit and I'm 5'3 at

130lbs and my dimensions are 36DDD-26-44 with long red hair and green eyes.

picture.php?albumid=11734&pictureid=80175

About Me

I am a Famous Canadian Fitness & lingerie model. I have also been in fitness magazines & television. I'm a very intelligent smart young woman. I enjoy what I do and much prefer to establish an exclusive long term clientel who knows how to treat a lady. I will present you in return an unforgettable experience and a very relaxing enjoyable session. I am also fluently bilingual since I'm partly French with a mix of Swedish.

Service & Rates

I offer many different types of massages. I can offer you Swedish, Thai, Deep Tissue, Soft, Slow & Sensual massages. My specialty is Swedish massage with a twist of Thai massage together.

Massages are available at a flat rate with no extra charges Some conditions do apply. I also offer VIP Packages for those who need a little bit more affection & who wish to experience the exclusive pleasures I can offer you. If your interested in something Kinky and Pleasurable

ask about my bondage Massage.

I'm located in the west end of Ottawa. It is in a very private, discreet and upscale atmosphere.

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me for more info at [email protected] or text me at 613-410-7090.

• Like 1