When you feel blessed...

Lately , I realised that I am always singing at work. Singing along in the morning when I get the spa ready for the day , singing along between my sessions and singing along in the shower after my sessions. Always smiling and feeling happy at work.

I am pretty sure that a part of the source of this smile is my dear coworker. In that kind of industry , the girls who are working together are in direct competition. Not us .. We spend most of our time together .. Everyday 9am-6pm we are at the spa and we are working together. We share everyhing .. Room ,shower , laught and even clients.

We never fight , we listen to each other, we advertise together and we even sneak into each other sessions just because it is so fun ..

We go to erotic boutique and I am pretty sure they think we are crazy there with all the stuff we buy and all the conversations we had " Omg try it on I sooo want you to use it on me " or " Oh dear , it won't fit " lolll !

Or that time when you walk into my session and started massaging me with my client until you realised your shift was done for at least 30minutes .. "oh loard I need to go home " Or that time where I sneaked under the massage table during one of your session and played with his legs .. You was holding your laught until I body slided on him and he finally realised that I was there too ..All of those crazy duos we had and all of those time we cleaned the spa naked and dancing to music..

Do we ever wear clothes? Lolll !

All of this long text to say that I feel blessed.. I love my job and I love my life and a big part of it is because of you Kimora.

Thank you for being that awesome friend and coworker that you are ..

We are a great team ...

It is important to express it when we appreciate something or someone ..

I felt like screaming it on a top roof but because of our jobs I can't put it on facebook so I thought of here ...

Xxx

Your naughty Ali

• Like 8

Guest st*****ens**ors

... And now I have to meet you when next I visit Ontario. What a lovely post!

I would like to dedicate this very special song to Alison and Kimora.

May their beautiful friendship last forever...

Diana Panton - Moon River

• Like 1

I would like to dedicate this very special song to Alison and Kimora.

May their beautiful friendship last forever...

Diana Panton - Moon River

This is Absolutely beautiful..

thanks for that ...

xxx

Ali

• Like 1