Sophia -6485 (formerly Sophia at PK)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Sophia is back. You may remember her from her days at PK or previously as an indie.

Dropped by for a visit and had a great time. Her pics are accurate (she doesn't show her face but she is gorgeous, IMHO) and she has a nice downtown incall location. It has been a very long time since I've seen her, as she has been out of the biz, so it was a very nice surprise to see she is back. Same great service as always and I find that every visit with her is better than the last one. I definitely recommend her!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by itd131
update phone number

Thank you for this idt31, I saw Sophia tonight, let me tell you that she is an absolute stunner, definite Bond girl looks, very well groomed to perfection and oozing presence that makes you just want to explode.. She is very high end and classy and yet so down to earth to make you want to spend hours on end with her... I would definitely recommend this gorgeous lady!

Thank you Sophia, until next time....

After seeing Sophia's ads BP, I started my research like most of us. Came across this review on Terb. I was like for a SP to actually take time to reply that means she actually cares. Obviously, I was aroused by her pics. Despite the comments on Terb, I decided to give it a try. And I am glad that I did it on last Sunday.

Communication is easy via text. What I really like is that in the text she showed that she wanted to please me by asking if I have any request or special needs.

Her place is easy to find with lots of parking space. I showed up on time under the horrible driving condition. She dressed up just like I asked for. High heels, stocking, sexy lingerie. And her face is gorgeous IMO.

She offered me a drink and we started talking for a bit. Then headed for a shower together. She is very sensitive. perky nipples. DATY is good, you can tell that she was enjoying it by judging the wetness. BBBJ is good. I won't go into more details. But everything turned out to be fantastic.

Repeat: Yes

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.