Both Naughty & Playful A True Sensual Hottie Kaylee Love Here To Tease & Please You

Hi Gentlemen,

I will be hosting all day tomorrow Thursday February 2nd. I offer both in and out calls from a upscale condo, located only 5 mins from island park bridge and is discreet and safe.

I provide a pleasurable expierence that is passion filled and playful, my girlfriend service will make you melt and leave you both breathless and addicted...I have a friendly and outgoing personality that will put your mind at ease the minute we meet.

I am always well dressed and manicured and offer many outfit selections that will turn your every fantasy into a reality. With my sensual touch and Naughty ways you won't be disappointed I always aim to please.

I have long brown hair with blond highlights and stunning green eyes that will capture and captivate you. I stand a height of 5'6" and weigh 130... Breasts that are a full cup and are perky and will drive you crazy.

I offer many services to take you to extacy and fill your every desire, such as:

- Outfits

- Massage

- Slow Dance

- Full Service

- Hot Soaker Tub (2 Hours Only)

- Hot Shower

- Fresh Towel

If you are interested in booking a session with me please use contact info below for pics and reviews please visit my profile on Lyla. Hope to meet soon...

Yours Truly

Kaylee Love

°*~oXoXo~*°

RATES.

HALF HOUR -140

HOUR - 220

2 HOURS - 420

CONTACT INFO

PHONE/TEXT (613) 552- 8054

EMAIL: [email protected]