Playful & Naughty... A True Sensual Hottie Awaits You!!!

Hey Gentlemen,

I will be available all day and evening February 16th and 17th for your pleasure.

I will be hosting for both in and out calls from a upscale condo that is both discreet and safe.

I provide a full, genuine and none rushed girlfriend experience that will leave you breathless and an addiction for more. I am both sensual and naughty and always aim to please.

I am very friendly and outgoing, with a great personality that will put your mind at ease the minute we meet. Always well dressed and manicured with many outfits/lingerie choose fromI will make your every fantasy become a reality that you will cherish always.

I have long brown hair with blonde highlights, and stand a height of 5'6" With Beautiful, stunning green eyes that will both capture and captivate you. I weigh 130 and have a waste size of 26. My full C Cup will drive you crazy.

I offer many services to drive you to your full desire. Such as:

Outfits/Lingerie

Massage

Slow Dance

Full Service

Hot soaker tub (2HRS ONLY)

Shower

Fresh Towel

Lets meet for a passion filled session you won't be disappointed. For reviews and pictures please click on the link below. If you are interested in booking with me please use the contact info listed below...Hope to see you soon

Yours Truly

Hugs and kisses

Kaylee Love

*~oXoXo~*

RATES;

HALF HOUR 140

HOUR 220

2 HOURS 420

REVIEWS:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showt...ltr=K&t=242151CONTACT INFO:

PHONE/TEXTS (613) 552-8054

EMAIL [email protected]