Indy's Secrets-judy And Marianne

Well I've always wanted to have a 3 some F.F.M. and tryed a few times. The first time one girl did one deed while the other did the other one after. Turned out to be a dentist chair experience and I was so desapointed...the 2nd time I had 2 orientals but one was not into the girl on girl thing so it took away fron the chemistry. I called Indy's secrets and scheduled an appointment with Judy and Marianne at the beginning of March. Turned out we had a snow storm that day and called to cancel. The guy at the other end of the phone was very pleasant and understood. I then called back to book the next day. I met the girls at a 4 star hotel downtown and they both met me at the door with a neglige and a smile. Marianne is a tall slim girl with a great tan and naturals C's and very attractive. Judy a petite blond with natural B's and green eyes. They started kissing each other while a watched. After about 10 minuted of watching them they both came over and one DFk me and the other played with my crotch. It was'nt long before I was getting BBbj and I was sucking on the other ones perfect boobs. For about a 1/2 hour we went at it with different positions and they even suggested a few thenselves. It was heaven and I blew my first load doing one mish. and DfK the other. I think I went through about 12 fantasies that I had always wanted to do. Both girls were so into it and happy and giggly which became contagious after awhile. These girls were so nice and they were not going to let me out of that room till my hour was up. They both went and showered and came back for more, one BBBJ and the other tea bagging me at the same time. I think we did about every abbreviation, toys, M/P.....I tell you I was in heaven and to finish they gave me a massage one my back and the other my legs. For one hour a knew how a king felt and that was the best 5.5 bills I ever spent . Highly recommend these great girls and I hope they will be back in Ottawa soon.

Very good review!

And in the dentist chair the first time, that was a good one.

Actually, this could very well be someone else's fantasy... (without the drill though)

Graet review.. was this in Ottawa or Montreal? Indyssecrets have aways intrigued me. Their girls appear to be great. Any other experiences? which girls come highly recommneded?

Graet review.. was this in Ottawa or Montreal? Indyssecrets have aways intrigued me. Their girls appear to be great. Any other experiences? which girls come highly recommneded?

i think you not going to be disapointed with one of our ladies

Have fun

www.indyssecrets.com

I'm spoiled now that I've had 2...At the same time. Pleeeese bring them back. Or any that will do 3'sms. Love those Montreal girls.