Finally got around to seeing Aeris Blue. Now the most surprising thing is that she doesn't have any reviews. Cause let me tell you, it was phenomenal.

When she walked into the room I felt like I was a kid again. We immediately clicked and the conversation just flowed naturally.

The shower was sensual and playful. She has great hands-the massage made me melt into the table.

As per the website, she offers dom/kink play. I'm fairly new to that, so she let me dip my toes in the water, and I'm looking forward to our next session to push my own boundaries with her strong guiding hand.

The massage to finish off left me speechless. I can't wait for my next session.

• Like 3

After a couple weeks of texting and discussing what would be involved in our session I finally was able to book a Domme sesssion with Mistress Aeris.

She didn't disappoint the minute she walked in the room standing a statuesque 5'10" with beautiful beasts being held in so that I would be teased to no end and eyes the just radiant I'm in charge , I knew my position .

I was ordered to kneel down and worship this beautiful lady , her skin was so smooth as I was instructed to worship her feet and toes. After what seemed like eternity to was told to stop as she walked behind me and blocked out my eyes with a soft scarf and that come the mouth ball gave as she wanted to muffle any noises I might make from the other guests. i now knew she was in total command .

I was ordered to stand as she start CBT on my little guy , not know wear or when the punishment was coming from I stood and took all Mistress had to offer , I must say I was overwhelmed by the suspense. After a little while I was told to get on my knees as the session was about to take a turn in a different direction , I soon felt Mistress come in behind as she squeezed my balls the pleasure was unreal and said pet was now in her control , I then heard the snap of the glove a noise I had heard before at doctors but Mistress had other ideas in mind. I heard the squirt and knew a different inspection was about to take place. Soon I felt the pressure of Mistress butt plug being inserted in my virgin ass , as she slowly worked it finally all 6" of her plug was now deep inside me and I was ordered to enjoy it as she preppped me for her next surprise after being stretched for what seemed like eternity she removed the plug , up next was the main course as I was ordered to get up and turn around and open my mouth , to my surepise she had strapped on her 8" dong and ordered me to suck it and suck it until I took it all down my throat. After a couple minutes of lunging it up with my spit Mistress bent me over a slowly inserted her big strap on in my tight ass .

She wrapped the session up as I exploded in her dog bowl and told to cleanup my present .

Until my next visit with Mistress Aeris I wait in suspense as she prepares our next session .

A great experience and one I will be returning for my next session shortly.

• Like 1

I met Aeris at CMJ, thanks to the lovely Jasmine who recommended I meet with her if I wanted someone who was open, confident and looked good in a pair of heels and nylons.

J was totally right, as Aeris was talkative, confident, and certainly looked good in her booty shorts and heels. I'm glad I brought some nylons for her to try on.

I don't often indulge in these services, so when I do, I tend to take as much time as I can, and every minute spent with Aeris was worth it. We sat around sharing wine and cider for a good 30 to 40 minutes, talking about the industry, our mutual taste in art, and her experience in the D/s culture.

I am, by nature, a dominant personality, so I wasn't too interested in Aeris' specialities; that being said, from our conversation, I could see that she really had a passion for this and would be a very attentive and open mistress to anyone whose tastes veered toward this side of the kink spectrum. Her opinions are strong, and not without merit.

So we chatted for a while until, giddy with good convo and some wine we made our way into one of the rooms. Though I'm no sub, I gotta tell you, this girl's booty definitely makes it worth walking behind her. Our shower was nice and long, and she made great use of the shower gel and her delicious curves. I tried my best not to embarrass myself by thinking unsexy thoughts until we found our way out of the shower and hit up the table.

There are not enough mirrors all around me to get a good look, so I found myself craning my neck back and forth just to get a look at that body covered in oil while still in heels and nylons; champion. The upside is that she was able to take care of that kink in my neck, while I maintained a vice-like grip on that booty.

When it came down to it, she took her time, whispered some of the things I enjoy hearing from a full-bodied, cherry-lipped beauty say to me and made sure I could feel every inch, tug and pull of her hands and fingers. By this point, no unsexy thought could hope to stem the tide and I exploded in a roar, with her breathy sighs in my ear raising goosebumps in my body.

So take the time, get a chance to talk to her, if you're looking for someone to dominate you as the silly lil bitch you are, then by all means, the girl's got the talent to get that from you. If you're looking for a modern alt-queen metalhead to make you laugh, shiver and moan all in one breath, than by all means make an appointment.

I'm a busy muchacho (like most of y'all), so I don't get the chance to see her as often as I'd like. Since we've met, we're able to discuss future appointments and build on scenarios and tastes she knows I enjoy. I can't say enough good things about her and the awesome staff at CMJ.

Cuidate,

DA!

So I decided to get a plain ol'30 minute session with Aeris. Welp-it also blew mind. She's extremely playful, great at making you feel at ease and relaxed, and just generally a warm and awesome personality. The massage itself worked out all the kinks (pun intended). Ad the finish. Dear god. How can someone be better at something that I've been doing to myself for 30 years? It's amazing. Would recommend. Will repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.