Sign in to follow this  

Ivory @ Club Madellyn Jae

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2016/06/ivory/

http://twitter.com/IvoryXxivory

I previously saw Ivory as part of a passionate and energetic duo. I was happy to experience continued passion and energy in a solo session with this exotic, attractive "real life Princess Jasmine".

She informed me of a minor mysterious glitch in the club's online booking system and kept me abreast of the situation throughout as she overcame the obstacle to manually schedule our appointment. I greatly appreciated her effort and her personal attention in accommodating me, which spoke to her graciousness as a hostess, in addition to the friendliness and flirtatiousness I had already come to know and adore about her.

I was treated to her vast array of teasing techniques and moves both on and off the table. She demonstrated creativity and improvisation I had never before experienced in an erotic massage, including my first time being blindfolded during portions of the session which really amplified the other senses and made the encounter memorable and unique.

Despite the many interesting ways she is adept at teasing, I enjoyed the no-nonsense, standard vigorous hand finish which she masterfully delivered, in keeping with her specialty of sensory overload. Afterwards, our hot shower, punctuated with playful banter and affection, provided a soothing conclusion to the evening, that only left me with wanting more.

I am surprised there are not more recommendations on Ivory. She is a pretty amazing person and MA and I would have expected to see more written about her here.

Fortunately, I had previously met her at one of the CMJ parties a while back and we've been chatting on Twitter on occasion getting to know one another. 

She's been at CMJ for a couple of years, and knows what she is doing. We sat on the sofa and shared a bottle of wine together and talked for a bit. Ivory is a very down to earth woman and a genuinely nice person. If you do follow her on Twitter, I can attest that her body is even more incredible in person! She is one fit young woman. 

We had a great time teasing and playing together. She definitely made my long weekend!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this