Mystique and Ravishing Elizabeth

I had the pleasure today of enjoying the duo of Mystique and Ravishing Elizabeth, a 1 week special offer that they are making available to people they have seen before. I had sent them an email last week when I heard about it, and was looking forward to it all weekend. It had been far too long since I had seen either of them, and both together, way more than double the fun.

I got to their location at the appointed time, and after knocking on the door, it opened and I stepped in to greet the 2 of them attired in a pair of short negligees, quickly reminding me why they are 2 of the most beautiful women on the planet. After a quick kiss and hug from each, and giving them each a present of a box of chocolates, I stepped into the shower to freshen up and then followed them upstairs to the bedroom, nice view on the way up BTW :)

We started by some light kissing and petting, when the girls pulled the towel away from me. They both then started alternating kissing me, and playing with me. The next hour passed quite quickly, with us alternating positions, and styles, to get everyone involved and having fun. At least I certainly did. The contrast between the 2 ladies, Liz with her Red hair and creamy white skin, Mystique, dark hair, tattoos, and soft white skin was an amazing sight. At 1 point, Mystique took it into her mind that she had to make Liz’s boob’s bounce, a mean feat since they are so firm, but she was able to accomplish it, with some able assistance from all concerned.

They finished me off, and I went back to take a quick shower to end the session. When I came out, Mystique had cracked open her box of chocolates and they were enjoying them, with Liz planning to save hers till later. I left them planning a late night shopping trip to Walmart, with Mystique being the instigator of the trip. It was truly a memorable experience, and a solid reminder why these ladies are 2 of the best available in our city. If you are considering whether you want to try them out or not, I urge you to hurry up and book them, preferably both to experience it, or either 1 if you can. Mystique is not coming out of retirement, she is merely playing for 1 week during her holidays with Liz. She said she will not be available again after Christmas, so what are you waiting for guys?

Edited by wpgcrazy
No image

Guest titan***ton

I certainly wish this is something that I partook in.... dare to dream for a time in the not so distant future....