The unspeakable fantasy

I came across a strange site yesterday: an SP who did not offer FS. She offered fantasies. Judging from her website, she was a pro at costumes and RP. Releases? CBJ and HJ: a far cry from the no-holes barred experience. And still, I was tempted.

I go for FS in less than half my encounters because - it has started to dawn on me - that's not why I hobby. I'm lucky in that I get FS and kindness from my adorable gf. But still I hobby, to get a glimpse into another world, to see new ladies wearing sexy outfit. And really, I hobby because I like the "dirty" side of it - the amoral, anonymous, quick, transactional.

I was surprised to discover, in the review section of that SP's site, that *several* suitors have asked her to play the role of a prostitute (we really gotta be living in a post-modern age - but I disgress). The descriptions of such fantasies seem to zoom in on three things. First is the outfit - because of the visual impact and because that is something we in this community talk about. Second was sex & cash. Or rather, sex for cash: the big taboo. Third were locations and positions that speak to a deed urgently done: in a car, back alleys, etc.

When I think back to the ladies I've met over time, one situation stands out. She had forgotten our meeting, seemed utterly unreliable, she arrived late and was eager to go. She was wearing an unsophisticated pair of jeans, a shirt too small, and vertigo-inducing shoes. She tried to upsell me on everything, wasn't really into it - and I exploded right away, after which she left. By most standards, that was a terrible experience, and I did feel kind of robed on the spot. But in hindsight, the situation still turns me on like crazy. I mean, a lot more than most of my other encounters.

What I'm getting at is this: there appears to be niche for an experience that is not GFE (because there is no kindness, or intimacy, or comfort involved), and not really PSE (because the goal is not doing gymnastics like a movie). As I was describing above, it is seedy, impersonal, transactional, anonymous. I would call it the LHE - the loveless hooker experience. And I submit that ladies interested in such an experience should advertise as such.

By its very nature, LHE is hard to discuss, for two reasons. First, it comes across as rude, perhaps even threatening to ladies. I've yet to win someone over by saying "here's my fantasy: you act like a cold and distant bitch who's here for the money. I'm not going to talk to you, except to order you around; there won't be cuddling and I'll expect you to behave like a whore". Second, it makes all involved vulnerable to LE, because it cuts right through the usual alibis.

Still, it seems to me that this is not fundamentally different from the bread and butter of what we do - in fact, it throws both protagonists back to their most basic roles, doesn't it? And that, to me, is really exciting.

I'd be curious to hear from mates who have had the same fantasy, and from ladies who played it.

UK

PS - I'm a really nice guy in reality :-)

Actually I've often role-played exactly the type of scenario you describe.. as well as more direct/severe humilation. I think it's mostly for the reason you describe oh so well.

One gets proper loving or lives a very normal sedate life at work and needs this role play fantasy to ''get off'' with big sparks. Very well described!

Additional Comments:

ps.. I think this is also the psychology of the guy who prefers the streetwalker experience.

The role-play is much safer but some need the thrill of possibly getting caught by doing it in or near a public place.

Many of my clients do not opt for FS, and we play for 2 hours just exploring kinky fetishes.

This does not surprise me in the least and seems actually very natural reasonable.

Edited by Switch-Madison

Why pay for what you can already get at home?

I really enjoy it when a client wants to play out a fantasy. I want to be able to help him fulfill a long-held need or explore something that he's never been able to have or try before. These encounters are some of the most fulfilling ones for me.

I have a couple of clients who really enjoy treating me the way they imagine a whore can be treated. Curiously, both of them broached the subject tentatively, cradling their requests in a bed of shy apologies. But I am a whore and sometimes I love feeling like it, too.

Sexual acts, in near-public places; activities that don't include a lot of cuddling, canoodling or foreplay; roleplaying and exploring fetishes--these are all wonderful things as far as I'm concerned!

I think Samantha hit the nail on the head by declaring: "But I am a whore and sometimes I love feeling like it, too." The question is whether a fair range of SPs feel that way.

Collectively, we've created an imagined reality that is not transactional. Our joint narrative, if you look at what is written on these boards, the way ads are framed, hell even the way reviews are written - the locus is almost never "I need sex / I need money". The LHE transgresses this narrative. Does it hurt (and who does it hurt) to shine a direct, uncompromising light on a bare reality?

Sam, you made me laugh when you referred to guys fumbling and apologizing, but I confess that I can absolutely relate! Especially now, as I get in the mental space to open my next meeting with "I have a fantasy for you and I today: I want to fuck a prostitute."

I'll let you know how that brick flies...

UK

Guest W***ledi*Time

Fantasy scenarios are limited only by the imaginations of the consenting partners. Of course, always remember, on each occasion, to keep a clear head about where the dividing line lies between any particular fantasy (including LHE) and objective reality. This is the dividing line that must not be transgressed.