Alexandra-Sky

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

After we all suffered through a miserable winter, the warmth of summer brought more good news. One of Ottawa's most beautiful woman returned to us. I could not wait, and had to meet with Alexandra as soon as possible.

She is as fantastic and beautiful as ever, from great conversation to great loving, she is a pearl. The rest of the world seems to disappear when she's in your arms, and the only negative part, is that time goes way too fast in her company.

I had a wonderful time with Alexandra, and look forward to seeing her again.

I missed meeting up with Alexandra before she went on hiatus earlier this year and it is pretty clear that I should have made a better effort to try to see her when I had the chance. Our first meeting since she returned wasn't an awkward first encounter between strangers; rather, it was fun and easy-going experience with someone who is respectful and attentive. It goes without saying that Alexandra is a beautiful woman, but, her witty sense of humour, charm, and wit made our session a seamlessly enjoyable experience. For those who are fortunate enough to meet Alexandra - treat her well - she really is one of Ottawa's best. I regret not meeting her sooner.

I had the good fortune to see Alexandra again recently for a three hour booking.

Alexandra is so delightful to spend time with.Breathtakingly beautiful and having a wide range of interests and willing to attentively participate in any discussion.She is so easy and natural to be with as her communication skills are so good.And the best is that you know she is genuine.

It is amazing to realize that her website depicts exactly who she is.This is real professionalism.

After many hugs and kisses we cuddled while having this profound discussion on empathy and the masks that people wear.Alexandra has such a refreshing way of looking at things.

I will leave out the next part and leave it to your imagination.Only to say it was mutually very satisfying and all I had hoped for.

.. more cuddling(she does that so well) and discussion it was time to hug and say our goodbyes.As the previous time I realized what a blessing it was to know Alexandra.Life was a better place.

For anyone who wants to know a beautiful and genuine lady,they should take the time to meet Alexandra.She will ensure you have this fantastic time and go away with a big smile on your face.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.