Mistress Pandora

Guest e**m***h

Did some exploring a few days ago. Wanted to challenge myself with doing something highly unusual (at least for me) - so I went to visit Mistress Pandora. Her website was very creative and inviting with great photos, that is what drew me in at first.

This kind of sensual exploration, as it turns out, can be a truly amazing and really intense experience. I am a complete novice when it comes to the study of pleasure and pain, but from the moment Mistress Pandora opened the door, the encounter began to unfold perfectly. I felt in safe, capable hands. First of note is that she is memorably beautiful and powerful, able to exude a rare kind of sensuality and command that leaves you no room for doubt (or the ability to resist as it turns out...ouch!) During the session I learned an incredible amount, not least of which is how much erotic sensitivity and imaginative instinct it takes to do this - it is really like an art form. She took very obvious delight in every sensation she gave me...and has the most intriguing erotic smile I have ever seen. At the end we had an excellent talk. She is a very warm and engaging person even in all that formidable leather.

I will definitely be back to learn more.

I was in the mood to try something different and had seen Mistress Pandora's ad and website several times, there was just something about her that compelled me to book in to see her.

The arraignments were done via email after I first completed the form on her website which was very helpful in forcing me to choose what type of encounter I was willing to participate in and her menu of choices was extensive.

I was told to be prompt in arriving at our scheduled time or there would be consequences and for some reason I didn't think it wise to ignore that demand.

When I arrived and located the door to her place I knocked and awaited her not really knowing what exactly to expect. She has not been extensively reviewed here so I didn't quite know what to expect. I now assume that the small number of reviews is due to the fact that she is new to cerb.

As she opened the door I instantly saw her smile that was filled with promise, and the best way to describe her if you have seen the photos on her site is that she is more colourful in person, the black and white photos do not truly express her bright and sexy appearance, but be warned and make no mistake she is not simply some vanilla girl that tacks domination to her ad, she is creative and strict has no trouble inflicting just the right amount of pain to remind you that you are there for her enjoyment not yours.

I don't want to rhyme off a list of the things we did, if you go through her checklist on the website be confident that you will get all that you ask for and maybe a little more, all delivered with a firm hand and a wicked smile.

I was grateful for all that she did to me and was happy to help her try out a new idea she had. She was commited to finding creative ways to prove to me that I was to be her "little bitch" and I loved every minute of it.

Don't embarrass yourself by asking about FS or anything like that, you will find that if you truly submit to her you will get your gratification in ways you may not have experienced before.

Repeat? Just typing this is getting me excited thinking about the next audience I may be granted with Mistress Pandora.

This recommendation is about the talented Mistress Pandora, I awaited for her approval to post, so please accept my apology Mistress for the delay, as you were without computer the past day or so plus I did not want to do something that may lead to further discipline. ;)

The initial contact with Mistress Pandora's was quite so easy to follow from her ad's and her web site, the rules boundaries are quite straight forward and so is her form to fill out for your OWN typical encounter.

Mine of course was a variety,because apparently I'm a man slut that needed to be taught a lesson. The last email sent back to me was "you bet your ass is all mine" from my Mistress.

I had been thinking a lot lately to have Mistress Pandora exploit my sexual naughty side.Her photo's reveal a gorgeous lady, she has an array of them on her web site that are professionally done.

I wanted her to push myself in areas I have not experienced before,so she can dominate me and keep me "edgy" throughout the session.

She accepted my gift of submission with grace, charm, and just the right amount of firm handedness.While in her hands and mine restrained, she pulled my hair she told me that I was going to be "her slut for the day", I simply replied "yes Mistress"

Mistress Pandora is fabulous,she truly has a profound sense of timing, and empathy. She would perfectly time the intervals of pleasurable pain and simple pleasure.

Throughout the session she pushed me to new limits all while smiling, encouraging me to suffer more for her pleasure, compelling me to desire the most moments of each pleasure.

Mistress Pandora was in my head I wanted nothing more then to be hers. Each fetish had pushed me to a new limits that I thought I would not go to.

Mistress Pandora truly puts your mind at ease, and ensures who is EXACTLY in charge.

I truly appreciate her touch, her privacy,and professionalism throughout the start of contact to the end result.

I was having trouble focusing because I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Plus, she was attentive, and was really involved in the session.

The most important part to me was that SHE really paid attention to my pre-session requests, confirmed my preferences before we started, and then delivered everything I hoped for and more.

It's wonderful to have a intelligent, sexy as hell, fun, creative, and demanding Mistress beating your ass and more!

Overall, a great and memorable experience and I hope to be back very soon, to explore much more with her.

Signed her sub,slut and bitch boy toy, :)

Pete

Mistress Pandora, definitely. As an experienced player, I came to see Mistress Pandora with an existing list of comparisons and I'm really glad I went. She was friendly, and her concise checklist of submissive desires (on her website) was the perfect segway to an easy and intelligent conversation regarding our interests and the type of sessions and fantasies we wanted to create. What more could a boy ask for.

As with any domination scene, I had no problems disclosing my deepest desires to her, knowing she'd use them to take complete and utter control of my soul. Not only that, but her ability to ramp up the psychological submissive "flight" factor with her words was unparalelled. I've seen a lot of pro dommes in action, and many many charlatans, and Mistress Pandora's ability to turn our confessions into a series of strong verbal dominant cues was second to none.

She's very sweet, she's from earth, approachable, and has just the right edge within her craft. She's pretty, strong willed, I've been back to see her many times, and each time I've fallen deeper under her spell, no contest.

SB

Guest T*uckO***1

Wow, over a year from the last post; I guess guys are just tongue tied after an encounter with the one and only Mistress Pandora. I have seen her once and am very much over due to see her again. This was the first time I did anything like this before and very happy I decided to try it. I filled out the form on her website and guys be honest as she will refer to your answers at the start of your session. At the start of the session she will ask you questions and suggest things so she has an idea what you are looking for. Once the playing start and you become her sub, you will have nothing to hide, physically, so it is best to play nice or... She does cater to a wide range of fetishes which is great to have in Ottawa. She has great timing between pain and pleasure which is key for the most memorable session. She has the most perfect balance between being strict and at the same time comforting and her eyes are amazing. In the end, you leave there happier than when you came in. Wow, now I need to book a session.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.