I've got a new apartment to break in.

Hello loves, I'll be moving in the middle of the month so my availability may be a bit off some days, for now 11am to 9pm is still the most reliable before the 15th, and after the 25th i'll be available until 10:30pm.

I look forward to breaking in the new apartment with you ;)

I am a college-educated woman who is as accustomed to working with my hands as I am with reading a good book. Growing up as a trans woman in the country i grew tall and a little wide. I try to stay active physically and in the community. Connecting with people, cycling, and gardening are my passions. I have Tourette's Syndrome, but don't worry, I'll only spill tea on you if you want me to! I tend to be quiet at first, but can get pretty vocal if you get to know me.

I've spent a lot of time creating the body that i want, and am always working towards new personal goals. A tattoo of my own design adorns my shoulders, I'm a post-op trans woman, and I'm currently working towards my second 190km bike ride.

I see each encounter as a chance to explore empathy, the insatiable and erotic, to delve into affection.

Incalls, Outcalls for repeat appointments only.

hh - 250

1h - 350

2h - 550

3h - 750

4h - 1000