I had the pleasure of booking emma with mamasan about 2 weeks back, apologies review is late as emma has left. but my experience was a great one.

As slurp mentioned the pics are a likeness but regardless i booked and when i arrived was taken care of and ushered to the room to be undressed and pampered like a king. emma was very thorough and her focus was on me completely it was nice being spoiled.

she was very energetic and enthusiastic, gave a great massage and i enjoyed my time with her i would repeat.

this is the 2nd girl ive seen the other was fayfay when she was here and it too was also excellent.

just keep in mind the pics are a likeness the girls i saw were both spinners and not hard on the eyes at all. most asians in this service are all about you the customer which in my book ranks 1.

i will continue seeing if any new one come through and try to review more promptly next time

hope this helps cheers.

• Like 2

Not sure who you are talking about. Can you post a link to the ad?

she is part of the asian providers with the number ending in 0838 they rotate every couple of weeks the link isnt the same girl, there is a new one which slurp mentioned in the above post