Saphire smalls sensual and sophisticated

Dear Gentlemen,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to discover my world. Let me introduce myself. I am a montreal based courtesan and am a classy, sophisticated and well educated demoiselle. Behind my exotic appearance is a 100% pure French Canadian. However, I speak fluently French and English. I consider myself as a passionate lover, a great confident and friend, as well as a dedicated mistress.. I have a porcelain skin that complements perfectly my green eyes and my long black hair. My lovely cheeks and full lips are a perfect match to my mind blowing smile. I also have breathtaking curves with a natural bust, well-rounded behind (34D-28-36) and a soft, ink-free skin.

I am a total life lover! I was born*ready for new adventures. I am more than enchanted to discover the globe overflowing with mystery as soon as I have the opportunity. I also have a particular interest in wines, history, literature, as well as experiencing exciting and unusual activities. I strongly believe that all the best moments of life must be savored. The one we will share being one of these, I'm always excited when you spend a longer time by my side. I will be delighted if you and I share a delicious meal, or a divine cocktail. I am also always ready to accompany you on a business trip or any exotic vacation.

Donation

1h - First Touch - 350

2h- A Glimpse - 650

3h- Sweet Taste - 950

4h- Dinner & Dessert - 1200

6h- Grand Fantasy - 1600

Learn More.. http://www.saphiresmalls.com

Contact me: [email protected] or (438)-807-2754 *(Text ONLY)

Follow me on Twitter: SaphirexSmalls

Incall location available downtown / Outcall to any location of your preference

Also available for longer arrangement, please visit http://www.saphiresmalls.com for more info.

Rates are non-negociable. Please do not ask.

Duos are available with few ladies. Contact me for more info.

Take Note that pre-booking is highly recommended

A moment with me and you will be charmed.

I pledge to offer you a delectable and unforgettable experience.

Whether for a morning stroll in bed, an evening ending on a sweet dessert or a little getaway during office hours,

I will offer you a unique, fascinating and addictive moment.

Saphire xxx