Natasha - Indy in Orleans (Majic spa)

I saw Natasha on a Monday evening in Orelans. She advertised on CL as MAJIC SPA, but she is actually independant. She has a very outgoing personality and is very easy to chat with. She takes pride in her massage and received me in a spotless and professional environement. She is a gorgeous lady that fits squarly in the MILF category. The massage was good and thorough. The manual release was skillful. She asked for a very fair compensation and futhermore, can taylor the experience offered to accomodate certain fantasies/fetish.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I saw Natasha this afternoon and echo PyroPyotr. She is completely Indy and her spa area was immaculate. The thing that surprised me was how pretty and tiny she was....gorgeous little girl with a tight body (she mountain bikes). The massage was actually decent given it was our first time together and the finish was highly effective. Very good value for money. I will become a regular I suspect.

• Like 2

Natasha is a very sweet Russian girl who I have a very spot spot in my heart for it she worked with us for many years she is sincere and sweet. And highly reccomended on my side

Alexxandria

• Like 4

I have the pleasure of meeting Natasha, I would say probably 12 times so far. Every visit is just as satisfying as the first. In my eyes she is an angel. most definitely one of her most loyal fans. For all those who have not yet experienced her talents, get to it fast

• Like 2