So I'm new to the area and BP seems to be the thing around here. My question is having been burned by BP in the past...how can we tell who's real or not...? Perhaps we can start a list of who's ads are real on BP and ensure nobody on here gets burned like I did. Just a thought...

• Like 1

Hey BH, most will tell you to do some research. Use Tineye or Google image search on pictures in ads (you can typically right click a picture and select image search). You can also try searching the number and see what results come up. But as you know nothing is certain.

Happily, there's a number of wonderful ladies active here on Lyla or that have been mentioned in the recommendation section, so if you want to be especially safe there are certainly some people to reach out to. As you say you're new to the area, my own advise would be to start there. Read through the recommendations and advertisements section and I'm sure you'll find someone(s) you've chemistry with.

As for your idea in particular, while it hasn't been posted to in a while there was a popular thread "Hidden gems" where people would post of reputable ladies that advertise just on backpage. You might want to take a peek or even revive that thread yourself. :)

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=204937&highlight=hidden+gems

• Like 2