2 for 1 Lesbian BBW

Just had an AMAZING time with two beautiful girls.

They're a lesbian BBW couple, mid 20's and offer incredibly good service.

First, if you are only into skinny girls, they're not for you. One is a genuine BBW, the other a little chubby, both very pretty attractive beautiful VERY sexual women.

The service ?! Incredible.

One, let's call her K, is very comfortable and makes you comfortable immediately. She met me at the door looking amazing and gave me some hand motivation as I entered. Her oral skills are the best I've had.

We went into the bedroom where we met her girlfriend M, very pretty, very skilled, very beautiful.

They began kissing and enjoying each other, both beautiful, passionate, sex positive. I joined in.

The experiences were amazing, two girls kissing while taking me in their mouth, two girls kissing while I went from one to the other from behind. MSOG welcome, dirty talk welcome. No CIM, no DFK, but DATY and BBBJ - all good.

It was an incredible experience. They're obviously a loving couple, comfortable with each other and that make the customer comfortable.

And what is the price for this incredible experience with two amazing girls? Well, you can check this for yourself, but let me tell you it's very competitive with rates for ONE girl and you get both with incredible experiences!

Location was safe and secure, good area.

If you like BBW, if you like duos, if you like girls who squirt, if you like the most amazing experiences you can have, just text them and book 902 200 5067

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.