Incall at Private Residence

When your SP gives you the info- ie Hotel and room number, you do not need to go to the front desk,find the elevators and go to her floor once the room number etc etc is given to you.

I am new to this. Can you visit a SP at her Hotel room without having to check in at the front desk of the Hotel?

I have no preferance, however the one SP I had seen on a regular basis, had a seperate place for work.

I knew she had a young son and wanted to keep it all seperate, I think a nice 1 bedroom condo, was cheaper then hotels.

I?ve tried them all and my preference is outcall to a hotel room. My second preference is visiting a condo/apartment that is set-up for the SP?s business. Like some of you have already posted, I always feel uncomfortable walking past the check-in counter of a hotel, however, some hotels are set up perfectly that you can bypass the check-in counter all together. This alleviates some of the anxiety. Private residences are too personal for me.

Either work for me. In my experience so far, when getting the last details (i.e. contacting the SP a few minutes or a few paces ahead of the place, and that is usually agreed upon before hand) works in minimising the time waited at the door (when it's not in a hotel-cond tower) or walking like you own the place in the case of a hotel and walking directly to the elevators. You could just be an hotel patron walking in late after a shift change at the desk after all.

I?ve tried them all and my preference is outcall to a hotel room. My second preference is visiting a condo/apartment that is set-up for the SP?s business. Like some of you have already posted, I always feel uncomfortable walking past the check-in counter of a hotel, however, some hotels are set up perfectly that you can bypass the check-in counter all together. This alleviates some of the anxiety. Private residences are too personal for me.

I understand how you feel, but my private residence is set up the same as my in-call was. I have a huge walk in closet, so that's where I keep my personal effects. Don't rule a girl out, just because she works out of her home. I don't have anything personal left out, ever. Its always spotless, and set up with a romantic ambiance.

There is no real reason to be concerned about the check in counter, just walk in like you belong there. Be polite, discrete, just like you would every day. If I walk past the people cleaning the rooms, I make sure to say "Hi" to them. Everyone at the hotel, from the desk clerks to the cleaning people are too busy and have too much going on to take much notice.....unless you stand out in a peculiar way.

Just make sure that you don't draw too much attention to yourself and you will be fine. Hotel or private incall are my preference.....something kinda naughty about each of them for me.

I am new to this. Can you visit a SP at her Hotel room without having to check in at the front desk of the Hotel?

Many everyday traveling salespeople will have their clients meet them at their hotel room for the sales presentation / business meeting.