Your Foxy New Crush: Rebecca Winter Returns to Ottawa Jun 16-20 | 2 Spots Left!

While it is my visage that may initially entice you, it is my sharp mind and untamed imagination that will make you take the next step, and keep coming back. Foxy, classy and well-reviewed, I am a low-volume provider and believe genuine enjoyment and meaningful connection are the foundation of success. I am a curator of passions; a choreographer of desire. Let me write your story on my body.

R6.jpg

- OTTAWA TOUR - DATES & RATES -

DATES

I am available for SOLO and DUO bookings on the following days. Remaining availability, listed below, is current as of Sat Jun 17. For information about my gorgeous, compact, and very gifted friend who I'm touring with visit lily-olsen.com

Listed rates are for INCALL. OUTCALL Rates simply add +$50 to $100 (depending on distance) for my time and travel expense. A travel deposit, good references, or hotel verification, is required for outcalls with new guests.

As of Saturday morning I have just 2 spots left. Will be fully booked soon!

Friday June 16 | FULLY BOOKED

Saturday June 17 | FULLY BOOKED

Sunday June 18 | 6pm - 10pm

Monday June 19 | FULLY BOOKED

Tuesday June 20 | 8am - 2pm

SOLO RATES

hh - not available for solo dates

1h $350

1.5h $500

2h $600

3h $800

SPECIAL DUO RATES with Lily Olsen

hh $400

1h $550

1.5h $700

2h $800

R8.jpg

- SPECS -

5'7" | 140lbs

Bust: 34B | Waist: 28 | Hips: 36

Dress: 6 | Shoe: 9

Wine: Pinot Grigio | Food: Oysters

- BOOKING -

The advantage of booking Indy providers is that you can develop a rapport with your provider in advance of the date. As a curator of passions I am happy to establish a bit of rapport so as to ensure that our time together is nothing short of magical.

When booking please provide the following information:

- Name

- Phone Number

- E-Mail Address

- Board Handles

- Provider Reference Name (if available)

- Preferred Date/Time/Length

- Any Allergies/Requests/Special Considerations

R11.jpg

- REVIEWS -

Since bursting onto the Toronto scene in the summer of 2016, I have amassed an array of overwhelmingly positive reviews, in particular on TER. I encourage guests to write about our experience and love to hear feedback whether it be public or private.

What People Are Saying...

"I had already seen her pictures in the website so had an idea how she looks but when I actually met WoW!!! she is awesome. Slim tall, almost model like girl; slightly nerdy too..." Dec 2016

"Becca has one of the most beautiful smiles! She has an extremely caring nature... I had no clue was I was in the store for! She is so hot, its hard to keep your hands off her beautiful alabaster skin..." Nov 2016

"I have been fortunate enough to have spent time with some terrific ladies. However, as I told her, Becca has ruined me! I am not sure that I ever want to see anyone but her in the future. Everything about my encounter a few days ago with her was awesome...." Nov 2016

"One thing you can't get from pictures is Rebecca's sexy voice and almost slithering seduction. She is the apex and you are her prey. Something else to note and is a reflection of her personality is the detail she goes into on her website. This is someone who has thought deeply about how to create a memorable experience by making a sincere connection. With Rebecca your pleasure is paramount." June 2017

R3.jpg

Rebecca Winter | [email protected] | 437-991-8182 (10am to 8pm only)

Main Site - beccawinter.com | Ottawa Tour - beccawinter.com/ottawa

Repas à Trois Dinner Play Party Series - beccawinter.com/playparty