I had the great pleasure of meeting Lilith in April of 2010 and she was one of the high lights in my first year of participating in my new hobby.

Things have slowed down a little at the ranch and the office during the Christmas season, and I had noticed that Lilith was sharing a new location with Kendra Chase.

A few emails and a very much anticipated two hour noon delight was arranged before the New Year arrived. We had so much to catch up on.

When Lilith met me at the door in her little black dress with that oh so special smile, we immediately embraced and I thought we wouldn?t make it any further. Interlocked, with much DFK, and breathless, like we hadn?t seen each other since April we decided to get a little more comfortable.

As soon as the door closed, we embraced again and I began discovering all that I had missed for so long, stopping just long enough to take a few quick breaths of air and exchange a few brief words we were back to catching up again, like we hadn?t seen each other since April.

We decided to slow it down and get a little more comfortable for real this time. A little wine, a little more conversation and I had to tell Lilith of my war wound, and that we might have to proceed with caution.

Well it didn?t take long and we were back to getting to know other, like we hadn?t seen other for so, so long. Exploring every inch of everything she has to offer and me focusing my attention on my lust for Lilith and pleasing her and Lilith was so willing to return the same, so natural, so full of energy, so passionate, so perfect, so Lilith.

We finished off with an amazing shower, more exploring, more DFK, more embracing, just more of this perfect lady, Lilith who I hadn?t seen for so long.

Well it was finally time to leave and Lilith left the room for few brief moments. Lilith brought a big smile to my face by bringing Kendra in to introduce us. We exchanged some very nice greetings and a promise by me to return much sooner next time. Another plus is their location is in kind of the same direct ion as the drive back to the ranch.

Is there any better way to end the year off?

I guess you could start the New Year off on the right foot. Next week I have a meeting arranged with another very special local lady I haven?t seen for a while. Then it is off to Asia for a month of pleasure, maybe a little business and time to look after my war wound where I will be joined for a short time with my ATF.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.