Karmen (19 yr old)

Saw her ad on backpages (19 yrs old, new to Ottawa)-and thought her photos were too good to be true. She's said she's just moved to Ottawa and had just started working here. After some back and forth texting, I asked her for a photo to show that she's legit (give me a peace sign) and she was more then happy to comply.

Wow.

Just wow.

The location was a super nice downtown hotel-easily accessible by car (plenty of street parking around that part of downtown).

She's definitely a spinner. And while her photos are amazing, she's even better looking in person. Her body is a 10/10 for me, and she is just model pretty-you lose yourself in her eyes.

We hit it off right away-she's super friendly and really down to earth and can carry a conversation.

The main act was amazing. She may be 19, but dear god her enthusiasm was just mind blowing. I will repeat. Every chance I get.

• Like 1

An ad is still up on BP for Karmen and a duo partner from last night July 27 at 9:10pm. Based on TommieBear's description above I am 100% sure that it is her ad. She is in the first 3 pictures and while I was unable to make the duo I did see the lady in the 3 pics and I have to say she is probably one of the most sweet and pleasant people I have ever met and for 19 she excels at what she offers. As she was going out of town for the week I snuck in a traffic delayed 30 minute visit, got delayed by traffic caused by La Machine (thanks Long Ma) but told her I would not delay her schedule because I was late and would work with remaining time (15 mins) and it was short but awesome. Ended up being 25 mins and she offered to tack on 15 mins next time which I said was unnecessary but she insisted. Could have played 2 hours time permitting. She is openminded, crazy pretty and has toys and wasn't the least bit intimidated when I said I had some too. She basically challenged me to one-up her toys with mine. Alas due to time constraints that battle is guaranteed to happen on her return. Such a sweet and cool young lady. I highly recommend seeing her. Although I would rather not play nice and share but by all means a must-see. Fuller review to follow.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.