After a long absence I discovered through the good auspices of Lyla that a certain lovely princess would be making a short but sweet return to Ottawa.

Upon reading the terrific news I quickly and easily made contact with Princ3ss and we made arrangements for our rendezvous this afternoon.

When I arrived I was greeted by a beautiful, fit and stunning woman who immediately hugged me like we were ,long lost friends! That embrace lasted for what seemed like an eternity probably because I just didn't want to let go.

But let go I did and we resumed by getting to know each other again and thoroughly.

I do not go into details as they are personal but needless to say I could have stayed all afternoon as we felt so comfortable with each other but I had to return to work. The hour flew by!

Please treat this princess like the royal lady that she is and she will grant you a special place in her castle.

Our princ3ss isn't gracing us for a very lengthy stay so I suggest that you try to pay homage while she is here.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I just returned from seeing Sasha May and would echo everything sweetman said above. I was nervous when I first walked in the door as she was more beautiful than I expected and I always get nervous around stunning women. She put me at ease right away and we spoke for some time. She is more mature than your typical twenty-something lady but is extremely fit, attractive and sexy. For those of you that like a more mature experienced lady she is for you. She is from out of town and has that small town sweetness about her. She plans to visit Ottawa more often and I hope you all treat her right so that she keeps that sweet demeanour. I will definitely repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.