Angela at Asian Spa on St. Joseph

Just wanted to let you all know that i went to the Asia Spa on St. Joseph in Hull.

i saw Angela and she was great! very good looking and thin, great hands. will repeat and stay longer next time!

she is Chinese and thin with a pretty face.

Just wanted to let you all know that i went to the Asia Spa on St. Joseph in Hull.

i saw Angela and she was great! very good looking and thin, great hands. will repeat and stay longer next time!

she is Chinese and thin with a pretty face.

T&S,

there was a time there were six Asian spas on St.Joe, now there might be only four...

Angela is quite a cute name, and easy to remember, thus its popularity.

These two facts together make this post not as informative as intended. Further info might be required.

Thanks and have a great day!

toine

• Like 1

I see your point.

Well, the place is small and it looked like there were 2 rooms. the place was clean and the room although small, was clean. clean sheets, soft music and a block heater. i only went for 30 mins but wished i stayed longer.

Angela appeared to be in her early 20s and was about 5ft.5. long dark hair and sexy legs. she was pretty cute. also skinny but in a good way.

during our session the phone rang and she left for a moment outside the door to answer it which is not cool but i suppose there was no one else working there.(im still new to this thing).

There is parking out front and it is close to the highway 5 on st joseph.

are there better places out there? do share!

toine was pointing out that there are many asian massage places on St Joseph. Could you tell us the address of the one you went to please? Thx for sharing tho, it is always appreciated.

from what T&S wrote, I'd bet they are the ones still advertising on CL: near highway 5 and all.

toine

He's referring to 689 st. joe's. The current Sun ad shows $30 for 30 min. ends in 1888. For any followers of Jennifer (formally of TingTings) she goes by Angela now. She's a neat lady and works hard at her new enterprise. I repeat often.