I saw Shawna a few days ago, it was my first time and as I did not find a review for her, TOFTT. She is a pretty black girl, of Caribbean descent, she is a small one, fairly short, I like it.

When I arrived at her place, she met me at the door wearing a sexy short dress, as she led me upstairs, I had a great view, and wow does her butt pops out at you. What a great bottom she has, big but not too big in any way, she is well proportioned all around. Her body is so meaty and round, especially her thighs, belly, butt, she has curves, she is not BBW is any way at all, she is skinny with meat. And that meat comes into play when you are at play, she feels good, darn good.

To be fair and let you know what to expect, her price range is "lower tier", that tells you a little, she was not as into me as other girls, for the price it is expected though. You have to take that into account. No full GFE. She does not kiss, all covered that's fine.

Don't get me wrong, I did not have a bad experience, I had a good time, she is pleasant, I felt relaxed, comfortable. I would like to repeat at sometime, you should pay her a visit, you will like the fleshy comforts of her body, once again she feels good. Lots to touch and squeeze :)

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.