Sign in to follow this  

Come get warm with Emma <3

If we have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, here is a brief introduction...

I am Little Princess Emma, but you can just call me Emma; a 20 year-old short haired companion who's local to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I have bright blue doe eyes, an adorable smile, and a positive outlook on life that you can't help but to feel energized around my presence.

I have a heart of gold and a personality to match. I enjoy learning about a wide variety of subjects including, but not limited to: theatre, science fiction, animals, music, travelling, architecture, etc. While I love relaxing with a good book or movie, I also enjoy getting out and enjoying nature - whether it be hiking or picnics, I just love to enjoy beautiful weather with beautiful people.

I am extremely open-minded and genuine. I would love to indulge in all your fantasies, from the vanilla stuff to things a little naughtier. I have outfits and accessories of all kinds, so just let me know what it is you like! I also have toys of all kinds for both our pleasures - just let me know what you enjoy and I'll take care of the rest... ;)

Take your time in looking around and send me a message whenever you're ready! I look forward to meeting with you.

Sign in to follow this