Miss Aube

I'd like to personally welcome Miss Aube to the capital. It's been a long time since we had such a sweet lady in our midst.

I was only able to meet her after midnight. When I texted her and asked if that would be too late she responded "I am a lady of the night". Right off the bat I knew she had a great sense of humour. She welcomed me in a motel in the East end. When the door opened I was greeted by a stunning piece of art. Aube, pronounced 'Aw-bey', has some of the hottest ink on a female I have ever laid eyes on. She also has some sweet ass curves to boot!

We had abrief chit chat and she offered me a shower which I was happy to indulge in. I realized later that my time started AFTER I got out of the shower, so no issues about clock watching. When I got out we had a bit more conversation and then the main event.

I'll save most of the details to myself,but let's just say that I am a huge fan of the one thing she claims to be great at in her posts. All I can say is she EPIC in this department. Plenty of tease and build. When I had any recomendation on how the session could go better she was all ears. She truly wants to perform her best for the client (YMMV).

Please give this new goddess to Ottawa a sweet friendly hello. I spent a half hour with Miss Aube and it was life changing.

Thanks again, Miss Aube!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

This is my first official review.

Saw Ms. Aube Last Friday midnight. June 23

Well lets just say that all the reviews that were read are 1000% true.

I arrived Ms. Aube's incall location near St. Laurent. She met me at the door with a beautiful black dress. Her pictures are 1001% accurate. We sat and we talked and we laughed a bit about our different backgrounds. She offered me a glass of wine, water or Jack. My kind of girl. :).

She undressed in front of me and gave me a great show. She then undressed me and then sat at the bed in front of me. Well lets just say that the I really dont know what to say about her... The things she can do. She blew my mind. Cannot wait until our next time.... What a Lady... :)))))) xoxoxox

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.