Sign in to follow this  

Beckie aka "BeckieXooX"

Recently I have had the opportunity to spent a couple of afternoon sessions with Beckie at Paradise Spa.

In our first session, we started our session her proving me with a great back massage. She tried to engage me in some conversation but her sensual touch had me zoning out and missing what she was saying. After a while, I offered to return the favour and she readily agreed and soon I was enjoying myself as was able massage the her beautiful curvy body. It was now her turn to zone out forth conversation, as her soft moans were tell me that she too was enjoying massage tremendously as i was working out all of the stress from her day's work.

After completing the reverse massage, she had me get back onto the table and again began working on my back, but this time I felt her body sliding up my back, along with some sensual kisses to my ears and neck, and her whispering some hot words into my ears.

She then had me flip over, and she proceed to continue the massage and body slides. It was getting really hotting the room as we proceed to the ending, which left me breathless.

She then helped me off the table and into the shower for a quick cleanup followed by a little more conversation, and then a kiss and a hug and i was on my way out, much rejuvenated from the work stress I had when i had arrived.

My second session was even better - both of these sessions were great and I look forward to seeing Beckie for more relief from the stress of work and life in the near future.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this