Casedy

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Contacted Casedy the other night based on a discussion about her here on the board. All I can say is I'M SO F%KING GLAD I DID!

I have always been a fan of a great show weather it be at the theatre, cinema, or from a SP. What I want to see is something inspiring and new.

OMFG did Casedy deliver. As anyone who knows me can attest, I am an absolute sucker for a great rendition of any classic harmony played solely on the skin flute. And as everyone knows the best flutists are the ones that show determination, focus, fluidity, and never shy away from a challenging piece.

Now as some may have guessed I have earned my handle, not from working hard, but from the sheer luck of having a father whose loins were also blessed with the gift of a meat hammer that puts Thor's beloved Mjolnir to shame. That said I live with the curse everyday that has me yearn for a set of tonsils that can swallow said hammer. Many times have I been ensured complete envelopment of the Johnsonville brat only to be let down as only 1/3 of the tubesteak disappears. Oh...to be of normal length and girth. Most men don't realize how blessed they are ;)

Long story short it was an experience of a lifetime served with a smile. Casedy is he type of lady that you can chat with before and after. She's like an exGF that you can still tap into on those lonely nights and who shows just how to push all your little love buttons.

Thanks again Casedy! I plan to repeat.

Now gentlemen! Line up to get your tickets for the show!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 8

I saw Casedy for the first time on Saturday, and it was such a good experience. I had been intrigued by this lady and her ads for sometime, and am so glad I finally got the chance to act on it. She is a beautiful girl, lovely, you can see her pics in her regular posts on BP, those are nice, and you have heard this before, but better in person. She kind of looks like an actress, not a exact double, but I would say she has a Krysten Ritter flavour, mmmm, yummy. If you fancy that actress or girls that have that kind of look, you are in for a treat. Her beauty was only the first thing that made the positive experience even better, as time goes on, it just keeps going up, Casedy has that talent. I love her voice, I find it wonderful, could listen to it and listen to it for a long time.

Only closed mouth light kissing, which is fine, especially that her companionship rate is in the lower end, which she makes up for in other ways. I like hugging, always will and that does feel so good with her, she has a great personality, a cool person to be with, it so nice to hang with her, before or after, she is polite, complimentary, she makes you feel very comfortable. Talented at massage, which seems to be a standard inclusion, orally gifted, and a sight to behold as it is happening. Fun adult fun, hehehehe, nice noises made, fleshy sounds. And great spending time with her after. Left with very pleasant memories, I do want to see her again.

If you see her, you will have a good time, she is well worth it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.