Lindalin

Guest J**ck*9

"I have met Linda Lin for the first time this past weekend and I must say that she is a very attractive woman with a smile that quickly let's you know that a wonderful time will be had

When I arrived at her location I was met with a warm hug and a nice kiss. She was wearing a very sexy sheer black mini dress. Linda understands the meaning of girlfriend.

We eased into our session with some kissing and cuddling which really set the mood, allowing us to move to mutually pleasing each other orally. Linda is quite a responsive lover which added to the sensual atmosphere filled with genuine passion. This was followed with more kissing and cuddling during the afterglow period where we chatted and got to know each other better. Linda can be soft, gentle and sensuous or she can be quite the playful vixen.

Then she kissed me again and touched me, awakening my inner passion once again so that we could yet engage in another round of passion which was a first for me in a long time.

Thank you Linda for a great experience."

Im not a very vocal person on this group but I had to Post about Linda. Great attitude and automatically makes you feel at ease. She is a repeat for sure.

I met Linda today, and well, it was a great time.

Texting with her was very easy and she responded quickly.

Showed up at her southend incall and she greeted me at the door in a very sexy sheer outfit.

She is a very sexy and sensual woman. She is a smaller bbw, so if you are looking for a spinner, she is not for you. But alas, I love curves and she has them. And IMHO I think she is extremely pretty..

We embraced in some good kissing, then she invited me to her room.

Her incall is very clean and quite nice.

I do not kiss and tell, but once in her room, I really enjoyed our time.

I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hopefully many more times.

So genlemen, if you enjoy Asians with curves, then I would say give Linda a call and have fun.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.