Sign in to follow this  

A mature & beautiful companion

Hello everyone. My name is Selena

I will be in Ottawa this weekend - Staying with friends and will be available for out calls 1.5 hrs plus.

I am a beautiful woman with big blue eyes,

and gorgeous natural body - slim size 6. Blessed with a naturally captivating personality Extremely sexy & flirty. Always smiling & happy to see you. I am confident you will become addicted to spending time with me once we meet. I adore men and I am not hesitant to show that I am exceptionally spontaneous and perceptive

I am a true temptress eager to seduce & excite your entire body.

Let us spend a fantastic time together!

I never rush and always make sure I provide exactly the services we agree upon.

I am open minded and love to have fun. I welcome any suggestions you have. I have great taste in sensual things - stockings, dress, short skirts , high heels and much more!

I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

I am available for selective well mannered professionals. I am attracted to mature, experienced gentleman (35+) If you are respectful and willing to place yourself in my hands, I am happy to meet you. You can count on good company with an always cheerful beautiful woman.

Shower service body to body, erotic sensual massage/slides included when requested.

Your time with me will be never rushed. Memorable and in absolute confidence.

NOTE: I am a truly independent provider. My photos are 100% genuine and accurate. I stay in great shape & it shows!

Please contact me anytime for more information on myself & services I provide. Please be sure to include your city name day time & duration. I look forward to connecting from you.

Xox Selena

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this