Exotic Barbie

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Met up with this gorgeous lady.

She's friendly, fluent in French and English, non-rushed, down to earth.

Our time together was warm and friendly, like we had been old friends.

The location was very clean, safe and inviting.

From the time she opened the door to the time I left, she was friendly and attentive.

Her pics are genuine, but she is 5'8" and some of the pics might lead you to think she is shorter, you will be pleasently surprised by the long legs sweety/gorgeous face and body and silky long hair (I love long hai so...)

She has one lip piercing that I remember.

All in all a great lady. She does also work with Pamela Bomb(blonde)shell, and there is already a duo reco for them both. (did not meet Pamela).

Guest p*****1*3

I have to echo Akenaton's recommendation. She is everything he said and more. We really seemed to click which made the session fantastic. Gents should not walk or run to see this lady they should SPRINT ...

Saw this gorgeous lady today and agree with the previous posters. She provides a great GFE service and knows how to make you feel at home. She is an exotic blend as see states with a mix of Lebanese, French and Belgium. She greets you at the door wearing a nice silky teddy outfit in high heel boots and a great big kiss that sets the mood for the rest of the hour. She provides everything you would expect from a GFE session. A definite repeat!

picture.php?albumid=2313&pictureid=14591

Now gentlemen, feast your eyes on this beautiful,tall ,gorgeous lady,with bedroom eyes and long sexy legs and say to yourself, dam why did I visit her earlier?

Well I did try, and found success this afternoon. Her place is easy to locate, and is immaculate. Now she was not wearing above for me when she welcomed me, she was wearling high heels,white leg sockings,white panties and white bra, (somebody should of slapped my face for staring at her awesome body and her striking beautiful bedroom eyes) :)

Off to the boudoir we went, and it was big,the bed was big, the cieling fan was big, and my god she has big :boobies:

I was entertained with a very erotic massage, then some very nice mutual erotic pleasure for each other. This gorgeous lady has sexy long legs, and kisses so softly, it was nice to lock lips with hers,yummy ;) Great kisser!

She loves to travel, and loves good conversation, all I got to say is I look forward to her return in 2 weeks as she is off to Mexico.

Barbie thank you! It was a pleasure to finally meet you and it was a very enjoyable date :)

Edited by PistolPete

i met up with Barbie , and let me tell ya, she is a gal you must hook up with. She is more beautiful then her pics, and very friendly. She makes you feel at home as soon as you meet. I went for the GFE and she drove me crazy the entire session.

Would i repeat? - as often as i can....thanks Barbie for that wonderful time we had

Yes I agree rich10, I must get back to see Barbie soon :) Well said above rich10!

Good day gents, finally got to see this gem yesterday.

She is definately easy on the eyes and friendly. She has some skills as well. I would definately recommend her to just about anyone. Non-rushed for sure :)

Thank you Exotic Barbie! I'll remember you for a good while.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've met with Exotic Barbie several times over the past months and she's the only SP I see. She's kind, sweet, and a fantastic soul. Not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous. If you want to see a modelesque, Goddess, perfection and beauty in the flesh, Exotic Barbie is the woman to see. She is truly genuine as well. Her personality exudes energy.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they maintain their home and she keeps her home immaculate and to perfection. The first day I met her, I was absolutely smitten by her beauty and her energy. Her positive demeanor and totally sexy!

I will never forget the first day we met, she greeted me in this stunning red bra and panties. Right then I knew that I would be in absolute heaven and I could now die in peace! (Lol).

You will not be disappointed when you meet with Exotic Barbie. Definitely a true GFE or I would say with our time spent, a FWB!

Ciao Bella,

Jay W

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of meeting Exotic Barbie last week. She is great and perfect in evey way. She has a very beautiful and sexy body. Her personality is amazing. She looks better and much prettier in person. Her photos don't server her yet. She is definately a 10!

I met up with Barbie a few weeks ago, and i had a great time. She came over to my apartment, on time, and she was appropriately dressed. We went into my bedroom after a few minutes of conversation, and she excused herself to the bathroom to change into something a little sexier. She came out with a black see through nightie that drove me insane.

She then gave me a back rub to die for, and i was constantly being teased with her amazing breasts as she rubbed my back. After that, we moved on to more exciting activities, and i wont go into details, but her BBBJ is amazing.

I have seen her since, and the second time is better than the first. I would definitely recommend her.

I never offer my recommendations or opinions because they are just that...opinions and that is normally based on the chemistry between two people but in Barbie's case I will make an exception.

Why? because after wanting to visit with her and just not having the time I suddenly was able so I took the chance and gave her a call and the lucky man that I am she was available. Also I was fortunate because she loves to be spontaneous and she sure proved it to me.

So I drove out to her place on the Quebec side ( very easy to find and close to Ottawa) and entered a beautiful complex was let in and looked into the eyes of a very stunning, extremely sexy young lady who welcomed me into her beautiful place which is very elegant and tasteful as was she.

After a very tender and genuine hug and kiss she led me into her bedroom and asked that I get comfortable and lay on her bed. Barbie then proceeded to give me the most relaxing and wonderful massage, never rushing and concerned with how I was feeling the entire time. Of course I enjoyed every second of it and asked to reciprocate and she readily agreed and loved.

I will not go into further detail as to what happened but I left happy and she had a look of contentment on her face as well.

I recommend Barbie because she is lovely ( her pictures barely do her justice and they are awesome) smart, sweet and passionate.

What more can a guy ask for. I suggest that you see soon as she is travelling soon.

Guest paq****5

After a week of her pictures I decided why not an hour of the real deal!

Talking about availability! It took 20 minutes to get a time slot and with luck we connected yesterday!

Her pictures are true to her looks. She is a great GFE and the massage on the back was good.

My first experience with this angel and she was great! Her skin was soft and silky. Great body and very sexy legs. She was also lots of fun and I shared lots of laughter with her.

Got to meet her pussy! No the real thing! Her cat!

I really enjoyed my time with this beautiful brunette Barbie and plan to repeat!

Hey! Beautiful Exotic Barbie! You are an Angel!!!!

This lady is awsome !! visited her in her super chic condo in Gatineau .. She is all class .. her looks, her makeup, her hair, her lingerie and yes .. her collection of expensive French perfumes in the bathroom puts any fragrance store to shame .. lol

She met me at the door with a lovely smile, a warm hug and a kiss .. it was like she met someone dear to her and missed him a lot.. we talked as if we knew each other from child hood .. it was completely delightful ! she's a world traveller in classy places; She knows gourmet food, designers, fashoin .. so entertaining and knowledgable ...

We moved on to the bedroom .. her body is sculptured and her breasts are gorgeous .. we caressed and huged and kissed ... she is an awsome kisser and her BJ talents are heavenly .. don't want to go too much in detail .. I can't wait to see her again and again .. She is super erotic and exotic !!! loved this gal !!

I saw this beautiful lady today! I simply cannot put into words how beautiful she really is! Her pictures on her website are fantastic. Well, let me tell you, they don't do her the justice she deserves!!!!

Anyway, not only was she pleasing to look at, she was just as pleasing to talk to. She has a sexy accent that makes you want to listen to her all day.

Our time together was something I will not soon forget. I have been looking for someone I can see on a regular basis and I think I finally found my weekly sanctuary today.

She is VERY clean and very responsive and will make you happy...believe me.

Almost like she's too good to be true. Can't wait till I see her again.

Guest D***el B***e

OMG, I saw Barbie a few months back and have been thinking about her much lately. What can I say that won't blow your mind out. She's one of the hottest looking ladies on this site. I was awestruck when I walked in her classy rendez-vous location. She has long shapely legs, toned abs and super clean lines ... and those breasts, owwwww, what more can I say ... a definite recommendation.

I never post or do recommendations on here because I tend to be a private person. I'm compelled to write one because of the amazing experience I had with the beautiful, elegant, sexy Exotic Barbie.

I went in and met up with her last night. This was my second encounter with her which is rare in itself as I don't consider myself a hobbyist and for me to see anyone a second time means they had to be really special. She had mentioned in her ad that she had new boobs done. So I was a bit curios to see how they turned out as well even though I thought she had amazing breasts the first time I met up with her.

She lives in a clean elegant condo. Her place is immaculate and you can tell she puts a lot of effort to keep her place that way. I was on time to our appointment and she buzzed me in. I knocked on her door and she opened the door. Barbie was dressed in a sexy black lingerie outfit. She was smoking hot and I quickly noticed her stunning new breasts even though she was not completely naked yet, I can tell they did an incredible job with it.

She lead me into her room to allow myself to get ready. She left the room for a few minutes and told me to make myself comfortable. So I took all my clothes off and laid in the bed. She came in shortly completely naked with a big smile. I stared at her body and her new breasts and my jaw dropped at the sight of hew amazing new breasts. Her new boobs are amazing! they are perfect! Barbie has a body of a goddess. And with her new boobs and her model looks. She would be any man's dream girl.

She asked me if I would like to start off with a massage. I said yes of course. She started off massage me by lathering me up with massage oil. I was relaxed and fully enjoying her hands rubbing my back and butt giving me a nice massage. When we finished with the massage she told me to turn around and she started climb on top of me and started to dangle her new perfect breasts on my face and down my chest. I nearly exploded, died and gone to heaven as she did that. It was so sensual and erotic and she was driving me crazy and I had the fastest erection ever.

She than proceeded to give me the best BJ I ever had. We than got into a 69 position. By this time I was about to explode. I'm going to stop here and leave the rest up to your imagination but I had the best encounter ever!! Barbie is a precious Gem and a very classy lady. I would definitely see her again and again. My standards are pretty high and Barbie is a 10 in my books. Can't wait to see her again:))

Exotic Barbie is a very beautiful and warm person. She cares about providing a relaxing and sensual session.

I discovered this even before we met. I was running late and ask to push back the time. No problem. I then ran into some heavy traffic. Asked to push back another 15 minutes. No problem. During this period, we are texting back and forth. Each of her text was reassuring to take my time and don't stress out; along with some cute little one liners.

When we met at her door, I found out her pictures are accurate. She has a beautiful face and a body with all the right curves. What wasn't accurate were the puppies. They were simply fantastic. They may not be real but they were spectacular. You will just have to see and feel them for yourself.

Our session started with a little massage followed by some sensual kissing and exploring of each others body. I don't want to go into details but lets just say we finished with a bang.

I definitely plan to pay her another visit.

I agree with everyone here. I meet her a little while back, she has a great location and very friendly. She answered the door in some sexy lingerie and we had an amazing time together. A+ all around

Had the wonderful experience of visiting Exotic Barbie lately. Setting up the appointment was easy, directions to her place in Gatineau were simple to follow.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and was invited in right away, and then, WOW! I was greeted by a beautiful lady wearing a very sexy outfit and the biggest pair I have ever had the opportunity to play with!:boobeyes:

A pre shower in a spacious spa like washroom, a decent massage and the fun began. Dedicated BBS, wonderful 69, on came the cover and multiple positions later a grand finish while my face was being smothered by her amazing boobs.

Throughout the experience I never felt rushed, and was not rushed out the door after either, as we had a nice chat before I left. Definitely a journey worth taking, and I am sure I will be repeating soon!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.