Lola Honeysweet - Caramel Treat - December 11-14

My name is Lola Honeysweet and you can become one of my Darlings when you make the decision to take me as your curvaceous, caramel companion when I visit Ottawa December 11-14.

2m28gua.jpg

With me, you decide how you want to play; we can twist and should like old-school sweethearts or snuggle between sheets during a nippy day. If you are more adventurous, I can tease and please you as your submissive sweetheart while we take a trip to Greece. The possibilities are nearly endless as I live to please my darlings during our dates.

21o1w2e.jpg

You will find that the praise I have received in the testimony page of my website speaks volumes as I enjoy bringing incredible experiences to the table. The reviews serve as reassurance that you are making a great decision, as well as provide ideas as to how our date could play out... Feel free to let your mind wander in anticipation until the hour of our meeting.

mbqrgy.jpg

If you are lucky enough to secure a date with me, I promise an unforgettable time as your satisfaction is my priority. My service and love for you will make our time together one to write about.

sx0tgp.jpg

For those who wish to pre-book in advance, $20 will be taken off should you choose to put down a deposit of half the donation ($20 off per hour). Feel free to contact me via my booking form or by text for more information.

2b1p40.jpg

I look forward to meeting you ~!