NAOMI - @ Abracadabra

As a last resort, I called Abracadabra last night, asked for Lyndsy and several others which were not available, So I agreed to meet with Naomi. she is skinner than my taste, I still agreed because of her long hair. B- cup... not my taste.. but what the heck I dont get the time to do this often, so send her in.

Wow, this girl was fun. May be I'm getting better at this!!

I usually play it safe and dont expect or want GFE, man.. did she provide me with full GFE, DFK, fantastic BBBJ and doggy.

Agency was little iffy, but delivered what they promissed.

Naomi:

looks 7/10

performance 9.5/10

clenlyness 9/10

attitude 10/10

body 6/10 (according to my taste, too skinny. I like meet)

BBBJ 15/10

You know what, come to think of it this agency gave me a hard time about not having a land line (I only have a cell). The guy insisted that I come down to pick her up (I live in a highrise). Translation = the guy cared about their girls and who the clients are.

Although I was ticked off a bit about the whole thing at the time, now I admire it.

You know what, come to think of it this agency gave me a hard time about not having a land line (I only have a cell). The guy insisted that I come down to pick her up (I live in a highrise). Translation = the guy cared about their girls and who the clients are.

Although I was ticked off a bit about the whole thing at the time, now I admire it.

They must not feel confortable with highrise because I used this agency a few times over a year and never had any issues with my cell phone. I too only have a cell but I live in a house. Normally issues with phones, landline or cell is if you have a blocked number.